Friday, January 7, 2011

Filled With Love, Valentine Projects

"Filled With Love"
Valentine Projects

Stampin' Up!® has a Valentine Bundle Special in progress until January 24th.  As I mentioned in my previous post, several of my chosen projects use these products.  
  • Filled with Love Bundle - Includes Filled with Love Wood-Mount Set and exclusive Love Patterns Designer Series Paper
  • Filled with Love Bundle - Includes Filled with Love Clear-Mount Set and exclusive Love Patterns Designer Series Paper
  • Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack - 12 sheets total: three 12” x 12” sheets of two double-sided designs in Real Red and Pretty in Pink
 At a workshop on January 24th, I will demo the one above and the following three projects and one will be a Make & Take.
 


For those interested in a daytime event, these projects would be available to make on Friday, January 21st.  Come make 2 of each project for $15.  Or... pre-order a bundle to arrive by that day and use my inks and such in a dedicated craft time!  Even I need time set aside to craft - otherwise time flies by...

Hope to hear from you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment