Thursday, January 6, 2011

Valentine's

Christmas, Snow, Valentines...

Seasons change, time to get ready for the next one.  Normally, that's not me, I want to enjoy just one at a time.  However, enjoyment does require preparation.  I've picked 4 designs to demo, one of which will be a Make & Take for Valentine workshops.  I have one night workshop on the calendar (Monday, 1/24) and a daytime one in the works.
Call me to reserve a spot.

Stampin' Up! has a bundle special that includes several workshop supplies.  Click on the link at the right to view the Filled With Love flyer.  Contact me to pre-order the bundle before the promotion ends on January 24th, especially if your workshop date falls later on.  Pre-orders are a great idea for both of us, you have your supplies, I know how many are coming!

Also, check out the 2011 Occasions Mini Catalog - great ideas for Spring.  I'm looking forward to workshops using those goodies, especially during Sale-a-Bration that starts January 25th.  I'll post more about that soon!

What better way to stay warm - stamp your heart out at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment