Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Enjoy what I do...

Stampin' Up!
To love what we do and share what we love,
As we help others enjoy creativity
And worthwhile accomplishments . . .
In this we make a difference!
Statement of the Heart
Today I was reminded again how much I enjoy being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - lots of fun, creative projects to make.  I am an accountant by trade, so I can recreate details, but need help with the ideas.  Having access to the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website with thousands of creative ideas from demonstrators around the world is a blessing.  My favorite places to look are Stampin' Connection for ideas based on a particular product and the Pattern Library.

Today, as I sat down to prepare my standard wedding gift - monogrammed note cards, I noticed a pattern I printed out to try - Box Pattern #25.  I did have to expand the size to fit the cards and enjoyed myself all the while.  I used the following...
*Stamp Sets - Punch Potpourri, Lovely Letters
* In Color cardstock, DSP, and Stampin' Write Markers
*VersaMark
*(my new!) Sizzix Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die, Scalloped Heart Of Hearts Stampin' Up! Embosslits Die, Punch Windows Movers & Shapers Stampin' Up! Heart Die, and Full Heart Punch(Yes, I am so thankful to have my Big Shot - now my sister-in-law and I can create anytime.  With kids and activities we frequently come up with ideas at the last minute, so having it nearby is a blessing.  Thank you so much for sharing so often with me!)

Here is the final product...





Happy Stamping...
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment