Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sale-a-Bration continues

Dear Friends,
 
Interested in stocking up on craft supplies?  Want to get exclusive sets or other wish list items for free?  Sale-a-Bration runs through March 31st.  I'd love to share a craft time with you & your friends.  Email me...

If you are interested in anything digital (and who isn't now that we've made the switch to digital cameras), be sure to check out My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!  With MDS, customized photo albums, cards, scrapbooks, journals, and multimedia projects are just clicks away.

The designs for the blog header and background are from the So Much to Sale-A-Brate Digital Content CD.  Now you can have it your way - digital or traditional.  I'll be posting a few traditional projects I created using the Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper & Quick Accents Pack and the Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack.

Email me to schedule a demonstration or class.

Enjoy the warm weather!







No comments:

Post a Comment