Friday, April 29, 2011

May - National Scrapbooking Month

Stampin' Up! is excited about May - National Scrapbooking Month!

Offered during the promotion beginning today through May 31st,
30 percent off a wide selection of scrapbooking products including...
  • Select stamp sets
  • Select professional print products for My Digital Studio
  • Special digital download bundles for My Digital Studio 
 Click the icon at the right to see the lists.

Remember... Today and tomorrow are the last days of the Occasions Mini-Catalog & the Spring is Blossoming sneak peak promotion.  E-mail me to place and order and if you need directions on how to place an on-line order.
Have a blessed weekend!

P.S.  I have projects to share - I just have to make a new one, I keep giving it away before taking a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment