April 1st is a busy day! A new month, quarter, weekend, spring sports (if the rain will stay away - yes I know come July my tomatoes will be begging for it), beautiful flowers and so much more. I'll have several posts today and tomorrow to update you on new promotions and upcoming workshop opportunities.
If you'd like to host a workshop in April or May, please call or e-mail me (email@example.com). I'm excited about the fun we can have crafting spring projects and gifts to brighten someone's day - including your own!
One special item easy to include today...
Here is a deal - No April Fools!
Stampin' Up! Discontinued Product Grab Bags
Each bag will contain a variety of discontinued products that could include a combination of any of the following: ribbons, Accents & Elements, chipboard, Designer Series Papers, and Simply Sent kit components. Grab bags will not contain stamp sets or tools.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Grab bag orders can only be placed on demonstrator orders or in the Online Store.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in the grab bag special offer.
- There is no limit to the number of grab bags a customer may purchase; however, grab bag items are only available while supplies last.
- All grab bag sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Not all grab bags will be unique.
- You should use the following item numbers when ordering grab bags:
|$5 Grab Bag (containing at least $20 worth of products!)|
|$10 Grab Bag (containing at least $40 worth of products!)|
|$15 Grab Bag (containing at least $60 worth of products!)|
Call or e-mail me with questions on how to order on-line or to place an order with me.