Monday, August 1, 2011

Christmas coming soon?

I hope everyone is excited about August - new beginnings all around.  I am... I saw the Holiday Mini Catalog on-line today.  I can't wait to fill out my pre-order and start making great projects for Christmas Holiday Project Sessions.  I plan to schedule at least two project sessions (day/night or different days of the week).  I expect to have one in September and another in either October or November.


For those that really enjoy Halloween, there are several new sets, papers and embellishments you'll want to see. I'm always open to designing a workshop around your favorite occasion.  Remember, workshop hostess get special benefits and now is a great time to check out the new Hostess Plan... click here to read the details & see the products.


If you are thinking, it's too soon to have Christmas on the brain... be sure to check back or even better - enter your e-mail address on my blog (www.stamp-pressions.blogspot.com) to receive new posts as they come out (scroll down to fill-in your e-mail address).  I'll be loading all-occasion cards (I'm still working to get my go to box filled up), as well as new 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog products that came in today.  I'm looking forward to having some birthday fun with this combination...


Petite Pennants Builder Punch...
Perfect Pennants Bigz Die...
Pennant Parade Stamp Set...

Blessings!


Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment