Monday, July 9, 2012

2012-13 Annual Catalogs, Card Club?

Hello, friends! Here is a great idea, spend a few relaxing moments enjoying your A/C while browsing the 2012-13 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. I have several in stock and would be glad to get one to you. Please let me know if you are interested. Also, please let me know if you would come to a monthly or bimonthly card club. While making card sets for teacher gifts, I realized how low my stockpile had gotten and how much I liked making a stack of cards in one sitting. Each session would have a theme - birthday, holiday, occassions (wedding, anniversary, congratulations, etc.). If you think you might miss a month, never fear, I can prepare kit packages (all you need at home is your adhesives). Have a blessed day! Look for projects to post soon. Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment