Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 132319)! If six isn't enough, add Note Cards to your order (item 107311)-we've already included extra rhinestones in the Fancy Friends kit.
* Delicate Doilies Stamp Set (wood-mount; only one image)
* Sweet Essentials Stamp (wood-mount; only “friends” image)
* Daffodil Delight Card stock flower pieces
* Old Olive Card stock flower pieces
* Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Spot
* Old Olive Stampin’ Spot
* 6 Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
* Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Additional Supplies Needed (not included in kit):
* Glue Dots
Click link below to view on-line...
For seasoned Stampin' Up! crafters, this kit is part of the new "Submit a Project Kit". Here's how you can submit a kit and how it could be chosen...
The Not-So-Fine Print
- This program is available to both customers and demonstrators.
- While your projects should not include retired products, they may include products not created by Stampin' Up!, such as jars or frames.
- Projects must fit into one of the following categories:
- Photo a Day
- Thank you
- Party favor
- Projects can be cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, holiday décor, birthday decorations, etc. If you can make it with Stampin' Up! product, you can submit it!
- Submit your projects by e-mail. Send an image (less than 2 MB), supply list, and instructions for creating the project to email@example.com. In the subject line, include the name of your project.
- Please keep in mind that all submissions become the property of Stampin' Up! once received. We reserve the right to change project elements, the name, or any feature to make the kit easy to reproduce.
- What's in it for you? Glad you asked! Those who submit the winning kit will:
- See it - your photo, name and project will be posted online.
- Flaunt it - you'll receive "blog badge" for your personal blog or website.
- Spend it - you wouldn't be a winner without a $100 Stampin' Up! shopping spree.
- That's not all! Those whose submissions are in the top 20 will also receive product used in the winning kit or a $25 shopping spree of their own.